There are many factors to consider when getting the right kind of coverage and protection you and your family need.
People are so often focused on saving a few dollars here and there that they forget what is at stake, and what is most important.
A person’s natural reaction might be to do nothing at all rather than deal with the stress and uncertainty of finding life insurance. This is where we have spent a great deal of time, effort, and money… to make sure we pay attention to every detail that might matter and make that difference.
Which company has the most favorable pricing and quality coverage for a smoker? Or perhaps someone dips, chews, smokes cigars, or uses marijuana. There are specific insurance companies and policies available that could save substantial amounts of money while getting superior options and coverage. Others have health concerns regarding diabetes, sleep apnea, or are recovering from a heart attack or cancer.
There are solutions that only a knowledgeable professional dedicated to these kinds of answers could get you. We here at PremierOne have done that homework and established those relationships. We also ensured that we have a quick and painless underwriting and qualifying process, to get you and your family that policy in hand.
One approach to determine how much life insurance one should carry is to analyze the various needs of the family in the event of the death of a wage earner. Life insurance satisfies a number of these needs by providing a fund that can be used to:
- Pay off an individual’s last debts such as medical bills and funeral expenses
- Meet estate taxes and other expenses in settling an estate
- Provide life income for the spouse
- Pay off a mortgage
- Pay for the children’s education
- Provide funds for retirement
- Provide an income for the policyholder’s spouse to give the family time to readjust to a new standard of living
- Draw interest to provide funds for some special purpose
- Provide a monthly income until the children are grown and out of school
So give us a call and we promise to answer the phone, find the best available insurance for YOU, and never pressure for the business or contact you without your permission.